Georgian Dental - Orillia Clinic
Contact InfoGeorgian Dental - Orillia Clinic
163 Mary Street
Orillia, ON, Canada
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 4:30pm|
|Saturday||8:30am - 3:00pm|
About Georgian Dental - Orillia Clinic
Welcome to Georgian Dental
Get your smile in style!
Serving the Barrie and Orillia, ON communities for over 30 years, the team at Georgian Dental believes in offering the most advanced oral healthcare that exceeds our patients’ expectations. Dr. Adam Tan, Dr. Stephen Crosby, and Dr. Ng, focus on each patient’s individual needs and goals to ensure the best, longest-lasting results.
Your health starts with your mouth. Georgian Dental doesn’t just fix teeth; we help you live healthier by encompassing whole-body health into our holistic dental care practices. We believe that patients should be involved and interested in their health care and what they put in their bodies. We have a full-time holistic nutritionist on staff and are able to offer services ranging from nutritional counseling to pre- and post-mercury amalgam removal detoxification programs. We're very proud to join in this movement and are happy to promote health and wellness from the root up!
- Dental cosmetic makeovers to improve your health, aesthetics, and confidence
- Traditional orthodontics and Invisalign® clear aligners to straighten your smile
- Dental implants to restore ideal dentition
- CEREC® long-lasting crowns completed in one visit and in one hour
- Low-level laser therapy for non-surgical, faster healing, and needle-free/pain-free dentistry for kids
- Sleep apnea and snoring prevention
- IV conscious sedation for dentistry while you sleep. What will you dream?