Digestive inflammation? Indigestion? Think “Calendula” and think “relief”. The beautiful flower of the Calendula plant is used traditionally as a topical treatment to relieve skin inflammations. Calendula’s anti-inflammatory properties may be applied internally as well. Recent German studies show that Calendula can prevent swelling and inflammation of the stomach lining and researchers are taking a closer look at Calendula for possible use in the treatment of stomach ulcers.
- Helps to relieve mucous membrane inflammations in the mouth
- Soothes sore throats
- Helps to reduce irritations in the lining of the stomach
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains 200 mg of organically grown calendula flowers (Calendula officinalis). It is a 1:5 flower extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.
-Please contact the retail location to confirm the availability of your desired product-