If your joints feel tight and inflamed then why not reach for Joint Relief with Curcumin? Research has shown that it works on joint pain in the same way that anti-inflammatory drugs do but without the side effects! Curcumin is also known as Turmeric. Turmeric is a cooking spice and has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries.
There is a long-standing tradition in India of using Turmeric to prevent and treat inflammatory conditions of the joints.
- Reduces inflammation and joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- A source of antioxidant to quench free radicals
- Bromelain and Lecithin to enhance absorption
- Vegetable capsules
- Each vegetable capsule contains
- Curcumin (Curcuma longa)400mg
- Lecithin (20% phosphatidylcholine)150mg
- Bromelain (pineapple stem)60mg*
- *Equiv. to 900,000 FCC papain units
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose.
-Please contact the retail location to confirm the availability of your desired product-