pt Health - Sarnia Community Care Physiotherapy
Contact Infopt Health - Sarnia Community Care Physiotherapy
150 N. Christina Street
Sarnia, ON, Canada
Phone: +1 (888) 981-3202
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 1:00pm|
About pt Health - Sarnia Community Care Physiotherapy
Welcome to Sarnia Community Care Physiotherapy
Helping Sarnia residents feel their best for over 5 years
At Sarnia Community Care Physiotherapy you can expect:
- Results: Proven, one-to-one, evidence-based therapy
- Coverage Options: Covered by OHIP & most insurance plans with minimal out-of-pocket fees
- Efficient Recovery: We get you back to enjoying a pain-free life as quickly as possible
- Short & Long Term Relief: We focus on the root cause of your pain, not just symptoms
- Flexible Scheduling: Convenient scheduling around work and home obligations
- Prevention Strategies: We show you how to keep pain from coming back – on your own
- Experienced Clinicians: Licensed clinicians who genuinely care about reaching your goals
- No Wait List: Access to therapy in under 48 hours – normally same day
We also offer a convenient no-obligation appointment option so you can learn more about how we can help with no commitment.
When you choose Sarnia Community Care Physiotherapy you will find experienced staff who work together to ensure optimal care for your painful injury.
Located on N. Christina St, Sarnia Community Care Physiotherapy recognizes the differences in shapes, sizes, strengths and degrees of injury amongst all of our patients and designs sensible rehabilitation programs that help our patients reach their personal rehabilitation goals. Whether it is pain relief or recovery from an injury, we will provide therapy options that can help you play an active role in achieving your goals. We are a multidisciplinary clinic that specializes in and more. By working together as a team, all clinicians are in constant communication with each other in order to ensure that each patient receives the most effective treatment possible.
We successfully treat many conditions and injuries through a variety of effective therapy options. Click on the “conditions we treat” tab above to learn more about therapy options.
Early Intervention Can Help Prevent Lifelong Chronic Pain
Early intervention is critical to a speedy recovery. Research has proven that people who seek therapy early after an injury have shorter recovery periods and are 8 times less likely to develop chronic pain.*
Sarnia Community Care Physiotherapy can help you feel your best. Schedule your no-obligation appointment today using the form to the right, or give us a call and put Sarnia Community Care Physiotherapy full spectrum of advanced rehabilitation services to work for you.
*Study by the Department of Occupational Medicine at the Orebro Medical Centre.